Purchase Price: $8,000.00
- Designed using the Uniform Chart of Accounts for Wisconsin Municipalities
- Interfund balancing entries automatically generated
- Complete transaction processing for journal entries, receipts, and checks, including check writing and bank reconciliation
- Includes thorough standard, as well as customized, financial reporting
- Complete budget preparation capabilities
The Workhorse Municipal Accounting system was designed using the Uniform Chart of Accounts for Wisconsin Municipalities. It is a complete fund accounting system, automatically generating interfund balancing entries. It allows for complete transaction processing for journal entries, receipts, and checks. Check processing includes check writing and complete bank reconciliation. The system includes both standard and customized financial reporting, as well as thorough account transaction detail reports. All the steps in the budget process have been automated, allowing the user to easily prepare the budget documents, as well as track budget changes throughout the year. Audit information may be printed, or even output to CSV files for easy use by your auditors.
Price includes on-site installation and 16 hours of training.
For annual support costs, please see the support policy.