The Workhorse Special Assessment System is designed to keep track of multiple public works projects assessed against many individual property parcels. The user can maintain individual parcel information, as well as an unlimited number of projects per parcel. Individual assessments can be categorized as active, deferred, or for tracking purposes only. Ever year, the system will automatically calculate the necessary interest and print a tax roll register for the county's use, separated into principal and interest amounts. At any time, the user can choose to print a special assessment payoff statement for any payoff date.
Purchase Price: $3,600.00
- Maintain parcel information, as well as an unlimited number of project assessments per parcel
- Classify assessments as active, deferred, or tracking only
- Print a tax roll register for the county’s use, including both principal and interest amounts
- Print special assessment payoff statements for any date
- Completely integrated with Municipal Accounting System
Price includes installation and flexible training.