The Workhorse Utility Billing System is an easy-to-use, Windows application designed specifically for Wisconsin municipalities. All the steps in the billing process, from collecting meter readings through entering cash receipts, are fully automated. The system is flexible enough to allow for services in addition to water and sewer, such as garbage collection, recycling, public fire protection, and/or storm water. Detailed customer billing and consumption history is saved, allowing the user to generate a wide variety of billing and payment analysis reports. The system is compatible with the most popular electronic meter reading devices (Badger, Sensus, Neptune, and Itron), and is fully integrated with the Workhorse Municipal Accounting System.
Purchase Price: $7,000.00
- Automate all steps in the billing process, from meter readings through cash receipting
- Detailed customer search and history functions
- Direct electronic payment (ACH) capabilities
- Compatible with Sensus, Neptune, Badger and Itron automated meter reading devices
- Completely integrated with the Municipal Accounting System
- Ability to deliver bills via email
Price includes on-site installation and 16 hours of training.