The Workhorse Utility Inventory System gives you the means to maintain a complete inventory of the various pieces of your utility (water, sewer, and stormwater) distribution/collection system. You have the means to record all your meters, hydrants, valves, mains, and laterals, as well as track when inspections and maintenance were completed on each component. Annual reports to assist in Wisconsin Public Service (PSC) reporting can be printed each year. The system is fully integrated with the Workhorse Utility Billing System.
Purchase Price: $3,000.00
- Complete inventory of meters, hydrants, valves, mains and laterals
- Track and record test and maintenance activity
- Annual reports of inventory changes and meter classifications
- Fully integrated with the Utility Billing System
- (NOTE: Utility Inventory users MUST be using the Workhorse Utility Billing System)
Price includes on-site installation and 4 hours of training.